- You accept that The Web Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
- The materials included on the web site are for general information purposes only and do not constitute legal advice. They are not intended to be a substitute for obtaining legal advice from your legal counsel. Some of the information and material displayed by Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc. on the web site is for information purposes only, and is no substitute for specific advice, and should not be considered legal or professional advice. Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc. does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed or distributed through the web site. You acknowledge that any reliance upon any such materials, opinion, advice, statement, memorandum, or information shall be at your sole risk. Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc., reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to correct any errors or omissions in whole or part and publish those corrections on the website.
- Your access to and use of The Web Site may be terminated at any time for any reason or for no reason by you or by us or by the Sending of notice to the other party.
- The Site is protected by copyright as a collective work and/or compilation, pursuant to U.S. copyright laws, international conventions, and other copyright laws. You are authorized to download one copy of the material displayed or performed on The Site ("Content") on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. All materials contained on The Web Site are protected by copyright, and are owned or controlled by Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc. or the party credited as the provider of the content. You will abide by any and all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any content on The Web Site. Permission is given to view the material on these web pages and save that material only for your personal reference. Copying or storing of any content for other than personal, noncommercial use is expressly prohibited without the prior written permission from Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc. or the copyright holder identified in the individual content's copyright notice.
- Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on The Web Site in any way unless you obtain the prior written consent of Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you through your use of The Web Site. We are not able to confirm that the materials contained on these web pages are correct in every case. Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to The Web Site, including the availability of any feature, database, content, Web page materials, product information and prices on The Web Site at any time without notice or liability Adam, Ross, Paul, Inc., may also impose limits on certain features and services or restrict your access to parts or all of The Web Site without notice or liability.
- Where we provide hypertext links from or to third party sites we do so for convenience and information purposes only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any sites linked from or to The Web Site, the content of those sites, the third parties named therein, or their products, resources or services. Linking to any other site is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages in connection with linking, and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.